If you haven’t signed up yet for Ibotta, you are surly missing out! I have made $45 in 1 week just for shopping and referring people.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Once you are logged in, tap on a product and you will see 3 tasks to complete, Usually learn a fact about the product, take a quick poll and share on Facebook. Each task you complete gets you to that total amount you can earn for that product, make sure you do all of them before redeeming or you will not get the full amount.
After you have claimed your first item not only will they pay you for that that, they also give you $5 just for signing up and redeeming your first item, which in turn AUTOMATICALLY qualifies you to do your first withdraw because the minimum is $5.
You get paid through PayPal and it is pretty instant that it shows up there after you request a withdraw.
HOW TO REDEEM OFFERS
So you have purchased an item that was in the offers and you get home, DO NOT LOSE YOUR RECEIPT!! And keep that barcode handy also on the product.
Get yourself a spot that the receipt will stay well lit lying flat on a counter or table, tap on redeem for the product you purchased, it will have you take a picture of your receipt, if the receipt is long make sure you keep adding sections until you have the full thing, this is VERY IMPORTANT.
After you have finished with the receipt it will have you scan the bar code to confirm you purchased the proper item
Once everything is confirmed, submit it.
Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Stop & Shop, Pick ‘n Save, Dominicks, Fry’s, Smith’s, ShopRite, Dillons, H-E-B, Publix, King Soopers, Ralphs, Vons, Duane Reade
* You have 7 days from date of purchase to claim a receipt. This even means if 7 days ago you bought something and it was not on Ibotta then but it is now, yes you can claim it.
* You earn $1.00 per friend you refer, go to invite friends for your invite link.
* Its takes anywhere from 5 mins up to 48 hrs to be credited from my experience.
* Product offers are very specific in size and some times even type, be sure to read carefully before buying something if you want credit for it.
* Coupons do not affect how much you will be paid back for these offers.