Please take time to understand your store’s coupon policy before you head out for your trip, if you’re store’s employees typically are unaware of the policy, you may benefit from printing the policy and taking it with you. Below are the list of policies that we currently provide matchups for.
Bottom Dollar Coupon Policy
CVS Coupon Policy
Dollar General Coupon Policy
Dollar Tree Coupon Policy
Family Dollar Coupon Policy
Food Lion Coupon Policy
Giant Coupon Policy
Kroger Coupon Policy
Publix Coupon Policy
Rite Aid’s Coupon policy
Shoprite Coupon Policy
Stop & Shop Coupon Policy **Scroll down to the Coupon section
Target’s 2011 Coupon Policy
Walgreen’s Coupon Policy
Walmart Coupon Policy
Kmart Coupon Policy:
Below is all of the coupon information our office has been provided, if you have further questions regarding our coupon policy you will need to contact your local store directly:
Kmart’s Print-at-Home Internet Coupon Acceptance Policy Effective March 1, 2009
Kmart will accept industry-standard, secure print-at-home coupons. This will provide additional benefits and incentives to our customers to help them save their money at Kmart.
Due to the continuing shift in utilizing online facilities, allowing the redemption of print at home coupons is becoming a larger more important aspect to the budget wise customer. But there is a significant risk in
fraudulent alerted coupons. It is critical that the following guidelines be understood and followed to identify coupons that will not be accepted by the Kmart register operators.
- Kmart can only accept print-at-home coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- Legitimate printable coupons are delivered using special software designed to print a properly rendered barcode on the coupon and limit the number of coupons printed.
- If the coupon does not scan properly it cannot be accepted
- Kmart will not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value. For example, a $2 off coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate. If there are exceptions, Kmart is usually provided advance notice by the manufacturer.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
- Kmart will not accept ” FREE product” (no purchase required) print-at-home coupons.
- It is currently an industry practice not to produce print-at-home manufacturer’s coupons for free product.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable.
Regarding the doubling of coupons during the double coupon offer
A few key things to remember with Kmart Doubles:
1. is YES only “5″ Coupons will double per person/card/ per day. This does not mean you can not use “Other” coupons they just wont double!
2. You MUST be a shop your way rewards card member.. To get your card just stop at the customer service desk in your local Kmart or sign up online. It is FREE!
3. You DO NOT need to buy 4 items of the same thing you may use 5 different coupons for 5 different items and get double coupons on those coupons! (Remember you can still use as many coupons as you wish BUT only those first 5 coupons handed to the cashier will double!)
4. Your order must reach $25 on Grocery & Health & Beauty items before coupons to be able to double your “5″ coupons!Please note: This post may contain affiliate links