Make dinner easy and healthy with this awesome Cannellini Crazy Greek Salad recipe!
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini, drained then rinsed
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- mixed greens for serving, optional
- In a large salad bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients together until frothy.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss gently until all ingredients are coated well with the dressing.
- Serve immediately by itself or over a bed of mixed greens.
Will serve 2 to 4.
Easy enough! Enjoy!